Ok so LETS COOK!
First Step: You have to gather you ingredients...
- 1lb of ground hamburger or turkey
- 1 package of Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Jar of meat flavored sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Colby Jack Mix grated cheese
- Fill a large sauce pan half way with water. Now here is the different part! Add your noodles! I know, I know the water is not boiling yet. Do it anyway! The noodles get plumper when you put them in before boiling.
- Add a large tablespoon of butter to the water and noodles. The butter melts fast and the noodles soak up the butter. It adds some awesome flavor. Trust me! Stir occasionally.
- Put 1lb of hamburger/ turkey meat in a sauce pan on medium heat and cook while stiring until brown. Then, drain out all the liquidy fat.
- Check your noodles! Are the resonably soft and looking yummy? If they are done go ahead and drain them and replace them in the sauce pan. Turn off the stove.
- Now add your meat sauce to the browned meat. Once you have your sauce in there grind some garlic salt into the sauce. Yum!
- Ok no lets plate this bad boy! Get a bowl and add the noodles and pour some delicious sauce over them. Add a small bit of graded Colby Jack cheese mix on top of the sauce. Weird. I know, but it is soooooo good. Your mouth will thank you. Finish some Parmesan cheese and some buttered toast.
- Enjoy this delicious plate of mind blowing spaghetti.